• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Chemical or Electrical or Environment Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field especially in waste water treatment.
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office application.
• Willingness to travel to the site is required.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Passionate and positive work culture.
• Customer oriented.
• To collaborate with engineers and developers to create product designs and with marketing teams to develop sales plans for future products.
• To design detailed project plans with engineering, manufacturing, and sales and marketing teams to manage all aspects of product development and production.