• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
• Junior Quantity Surveyor: 1- 2 years of working experience in the related field
• Senior Quantity Surveyor: 3- 4 years of working experience in the related field
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office application and/or AutoCad.
• Willingness to travel to the site is required.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Able to work under minimum supervision at a tight-deadline and fast-paced environment.
• Handle material take-out and costing for tender BQ and tender documentation, and contract administration.
• To work on budgeting of project cost for each project undertaken by the company, provide cost and material estimates.
• To collect data and work out the deviation of the actual project cost and budgeted cost and analyse them for cost improvement.
• To assist in the planning and control of expenses to ensure that the project is completed within the approved budget.