• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 3-4 years of working experience in the related field
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office application.
• Willingness to travel to the site is required.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• To plan, organize, schedule and co-ordinate the quality control work at site.
• Responsible for incoming, in-process and outgoing inspection of products and materials to ensure quality compliance.
• To investigate on quality problems and/or customer’s complaints and recommend solutions for quality improvement.
• To resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
• To maintain quality control records.