• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• At least 3-4 years of working experience in the related field
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office application and/or AutoCad.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Able to work under minimum supervision at a tight-deadline and fast-paced environment.
• To be responsible for the overall project implementation, monitoring, control and coordinating the various project and site work activities.
• To manage the project and site work progress.
• To coordinate with customers, consultants, project team and workers on project & site issues.