• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field.
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office application.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Collaborate with engineers and clients to convert information into layout designs and drawings using SolidWorks, and StruCAD. AutoCAD, TEKLA, etc.
- Manages all 3D content creation projects (reverse engineering, ground-up modeling, 3D sculpting) for the product virtualization initiative.
- Creates and prepares 3D data for prototyping and tooling.
- To create and publish innovative 3D content and presentation material for the company.
- To assist in the maintenance of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System documents, Standard of Procedures, and Work Instructions for the company.